Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Pause


I'll have been home from Spain for two weeks tomorrow.

I've been too busy to miss anything other than my friends so far.  In the past two weeks I have:

  • eaten half a jar of peanut butter in a week, all by myself
  • re-read all the Beka Cooper books
  • rock-climbed for the first time
  • drove 9 hours through rural Indiana, by myself, also for the first time
  • ran eighteen billion errands around campus
  • finished classes for the semester
  • carried a lot of boxes
  • seen a whole lot of friends (though not enough; it's never enough)
  • gone to formal and had a blast
  • gotten very far behind in my journal
  • cleaned out my entire closet
If this is any indication of what this summer is going to be like, it'll be a busy, fun one.  Last night I finally got my first full night of sleep since before leaving Spain.  

Since this is a travel blog and I'm now home for the summer, it'll be quiet around here for a while, I imagine.  Hopefully someday I'll have reason to travel-blog again, though.

1 comment:

  1. I have enjoyed your blog. Thank you for sharing your travels, your thoughts and a part of you! Love you! Proud of you!

    ReplyDelete